Romantic Messages for Girlfriend

The best time to love with your whole heart is always now, in this moment, because no breath beyond the current is promised.
When I saw U I was afraid to meet U, when I met U I was afraid to kiss U, when I kissed U I was afraid to love U, now that I love U I’m afraid to lose U.

Love Status: 

VISIT MORE ❤ 



I started flirting with you because you were the hottest girl I had ever laid my eyes on. Now I have fallen in love with you because you have the most beautiful heart I have ever felt. I love you.
Every time I see you smile, is a moment that makes all of life’s troubles worth tolerating. I love you.
A doctor can save my life. A lawyer can defend my life. A soldier can fight for my life, but only you can give me the true meaning of life.
Love is a special gift. A special gift is you. Therefore my love is you. It’s logical and true.
Before I was in a relationship with you, I was suffering from commitment phobia. After being in a relationship with you, I am suffering from an addiction call love. xoxo
There’s one thing on earth I never wanted to end. That’s loving you. I Love you so much dear!
Your love is the only armor I need to fight all of life’s battles. xoxo
Just like how Instagram is incomplete without those mellow hues, my life is incomplete without you. I love you.
You are my life, my happiness, my joy. Without you, life will be so dull and boring I’m so thankful to have you in my life. I love you, darling
Every time we cuddle, turns into my life’s newest priceless memory. xoxo
There’s no word can ever express my love for you. I need you and I’m missing you always. I love you!

 Good Night Messages Collection:

 Good night messages for girlfriend 
➥ Good night love SMS  -sexy romantic SMS

➥ Good Night Messages For Mother

➥ Good Night Messages For *Aunt & Uncle* - Wishes, Quotes

VISIT MORE ❤ 

➥ Good Night Messages For Sweet Husband: Quotes & Wishes

 50+ *Good Night Message* - Wishes And Quotes

➥ Sexy Good Night Messages For Her: Quotes For Her

➥ #50 Sweet Good Night Messages For Wife: Romantic Night Quotes For Wife


I knew I was in love when I stopped thinking about how pretty you look and started seeing the beauty within you. xoxo
I don’t know what relationship status I should use for my Facebook because there is nothing called ‘madly in love’, which I am with you. I love you.
You are always in my mind, In my dreams, when I’m awake, I’m always thinking of you. I just want you to know that I’m missing you so. I Love you so much!
To survive, humans need air, food and water. I just need your hugs, smiles and kisses. I love you.
Even the mere silence of love, has the power to drown out all of life’s chaos. I love you.
You are the most amazing person I have ever met. You make the world a better place to live in. I feel so lucky to be loved by someone like you.
If you were Facebook, I would check your updates 24/7. If you were twitter, I would keep tweeting I Love You constantly. If you were Instagram, I would keep uploading selfies all day long. If you were Pinterest, I would pin my heart on you. xoxo
I spent many days and months just dreaming of having you as my girlfriend. Now that I have you, I think I am living a dream that I never want to come out of. You make life seem like a celebration every day sweetheart. I love you.
I wish I could tell you I already got over what we decided, but the truth is that I have not been able to overcome it at all. The single thought of living alone, of not sharing my happiness with you and not having you by my side when I need you hurts a lot and does not let me move on
I am very selfish and self-centered about the things that I want, and the thing that I want most desperately is… your happiness. xoxo

 Good Morning Messages Collection: 

VISIT MORE ❤ 






Love makes you realize that life doesn’t need to be perfect as long as it is happy. xoxo
Your touch does to me what a pebble does, when dropped into the calm waters of a lake. You send ripples through my body and my soul. I love you sweetie.
Attraction brought us closer. Love’s gonna keep us that way, forever. xoxo
The more I’ve gotten to know you, the more I’ve realized how awesome you are. I love you.
Romantic Messages – Quotes
One day you will kiss a man you can’t breathe without and find that breath is of little consequence.  Karen Marie Moning, Bloodfever
You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.  Dr. Seuss

VISIT MORE ❤  ➽



There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home. Stephanie Perkins, Anna And The French Kiss
If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life. Oscar Wilde
They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don’t think it’s possible for you to miss me as much as I’m missing you right now. Edna St. Vincent Millay
There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart. Jane Austen


VISIT MORE ❤ 

Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze. Elinor Glyn
Kiss me and you will see how important I am. Sylvia Plath
So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you. Paulo Coehlo
Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. Maya Angelou
A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul. Minna Antrim



VISIT MORE ❤ 


Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it. Nicholas Sparks, A Walk To Remember
I love you more than my own skin. Frida Kahlo
If I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk through my garden forever. Alfred Tennyson
When you look at me, when you think of me, I am in paradise. William Makepeace Thackeray
You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. Oscar Wilde

VISIT MORE ❤ 

I Love You Messages Collection:  








What is a kiss? Why this, as some approve: The sure, sweet cement, glue, and lime of love. Robert Herrick
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger. Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet. Katharine Lee Bates


VISIT MORE ❤


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

i love u boyfriend messages