i love u boyfriend messages

No need to wait till Valentine’s Day to show your loved one how much they mean to you!

Send a romantic card to your girlfriend and add some red roses to impress her even more. If you’re sending a romantic message for your boyfriend, add a little gift to show him how much he means to you.

Love Status: 

VISIT MORE ❤ 



Romantic Messages for Boyfriend
So far, every moment we’ve spent together has been awesome. But I promise you, that the best is yet to come. I love you.
I learnt the meaning of love from you; you are the best thing given to me by God.
It is not true that love does not have boundaries. In fact, my love for you has created boundaries in your heart so that no one else can come in. I love you.
You are not just an ordinary person in my life, you are more than that, you are my friend, well-wisher, mentor, and lover, beyond that you are the person for my life.

 Good Night Messages Collection:

 Good night messages for girlfriend 
➥ Good night love SMS  -sexy romantic SMS

➥ Good Night Messages For Mother

➥ Good Night Messages For *Aunt & Uncle* - Wishes, Quotes

VISIT MORE ❤ 

➥ Good Night Messages For Sweet Husband: Quotes & Wishes

 50+ *Good Night Message* - Wishes And Quotes

➥ Sexy Good Night Messages For Her: Quotes For Her

➥ #50 Sweet Good Night Messages For Wife: Romantic Night Quotes For Wife


If you were cheese, I would be a mouse so I can nibble you bit by bit. If you were milk, I would be a cat so I can drink you sip by sip. But if you were a mouse, I would still be a cat so I can devour you piece by piece. I love you.
The spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.
My love for you is so real, that it makes me want to do unreal things like jumping on the clouds and climbing on the rainbow. I love you.
You’re like my asthma, you take my breath away. Like dandruff; I can’t get you off my head. Like my car, you drive me crazy. Like dentures, I can’t smile without you.


 Good Morning Messages Collection: 

VISIT MORE ❤ 






Our lives are like a romantic movie played again and again. We smile, we flirt, we laugh and we fight – and we do it all over again. I love you.
At times I used to wonder how it has happened in my life, how I met you in my life. The turning point in my life is meeting you.
Falling in love with you… I don’t know how or when it happened. All I know that it is the best thing to have happened to me. I love you.
I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I’ve crossed your mind.
From random laughs to random kisses, our love has put me in a blissful state of randomness that I never want to come out of. I love you.
If you listen to my breaths closely, you will hear the words I Love You coming out with every single one. I am literally living for you, and only you. I love you.

VISIT MORE ❤  ➽



You know more about me than I know about myself, I feel so comfortable with you dear.
I thought I knew everything about myself there was something that I didn’t and you did… the way into my heart. xoxo
I care for you and you care for me, you make everything so easy for me to run my days.
The sun can rise, the sun can set, but my day will never start until I get. A text from you, followed by a hug, and later a lot of kisses over a warm coffee mug. I love you.
Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Know why? Because you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes.
I never thought that only three words could sum up the reason for my existence. But I realized how wrong I was when I said… I Love You.


VISIT MORE ❤ 

I don’t want to miss your voice, don’t want to miss your care and love and if I miss these I am missing what makes my life worth living.
If loving you was a job, I would be the most deserving, dedicated and qualified candidate. In fact, I would even be willing to work for free. I love you.

VISIT MORE ❤ 

I Love You Messages Collection:  







I don’t know how you got inside my heart, but I do know that I never want you to leave. I love you.
People may come and go in my life but you are the only one going to stay in my life forever.
Loving you is not a choice or an option. It is a need and a necessity. I love you.


VISIT MORE ❤ 



If you ever asked me to pick between you and my dreams, I wouldn’t know what to say because being with you is my only dream. I love you.

VISIT MORE ❤

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Romantic Messages for Girlfriend